A "friendly" competition between a gathering of writers. Between the Pens and Pencil teams, each side takes shots at each other's writing prompts in a bid to out write the other in literary combat.
Here's the link to the site hosting the battle by Ally Marr: WriterWars
Below are my entries into the competition. I've titled them by the number of the prompt as indicated on this site: WriterWars Prompts
- B01 - My life as a palindrome
- B03 - I don't know who you think I am
- B04 - Where there's smoke, there's fire. And where there's fire...
- B06 - As I looked up to my new adopted sister my stomach dropped in realization. Oh no, she’s a magical girl!
- B07 - Florida man, wanting lift to hooters, calls 911
- B10 - The witches bakery
- B11 - She closed her eyes and let go of the ledge
- B12 - Supernatural beginnings - a discovery of hidden power
- B13 - 'You need to come with me' - Two strangers thrown together as the world crashes down around them
- B17 - Please don’t ruin my marriage
- B18 - There were only two rules, and you’ve already broken them!
- B26 - Dungeon Construction 353: Lava Levels and their Implementation.
- B27 - “He wasn’t offering money. He was demanding obedience.”
Libertas Per Scientiam
Just Another Day (Short Story)
My attempt at a cyberpunk short story. I'm tempted to create a few more in an episodic fashion about all the same characters in a world where corporations rule, technology sets the pace, and justice sways with the accountant's ledger. Then... there are those who come to the aid of victims of this world.
This also is an experiment in self-publishing.
Dialogs between two alien commander about their issues with humanity. There are four stories: Undocumented Features, Alternative Access, Other Options, and an associated story called The Cafeteria Incidient.
The One, The Only, The Orion
Sebastian was the "Chosen One" to destroy Lord Noxian. Unfortunately, he was defeated. Fortunately, he has a brother to help him out. Unfortunately, his brother wants NOTHING to do with this insanity.